Welcome to Corcoran Counselling and Consulting. My name is Rebecca Corcoran and I am a registered counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
I have specialized training to work with children, youth, young adults and families. In addition to individual therapy and family counselling, I also provide parenting consultations and facilitate therapeutic groups.
Themes for counselling support may include:
- Significant life or family transitions (separation, divorce, blending of families, multiple moves, illness in family)
- Responding to violence/trauma (historical and current)
- Relationship support/ improving family relationships
- Parenting support/communication strategies
- Health and wellness/exploring a preferred vision for a healthy lifestyle and care of self practices
- Child and youth mental health and well being
- Grief and loss
I offer a complimentary half hour consultation to make sure that I am the right fit as your counsellor. Please feel free to call if you have any questions about the services that I offer.