Welcome to Rebecca Corcoran Counselling. I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors and have specialized training to work with children, youth, young adults and families. In addition to individual therapy and family counselling, I also provide parenting consultations and facilitate therapeutic groups.
Finding the right counsellor can provide a sense of support and relief to the challenges that arise in our lives. It is important that my clients feel safe and comfortable and thus I ensure an open, non-judgemental atmosphere.
Themes for counselling support may include:
- Significant life or family transitions (separation, divorce, blending of families, multiple moves, illness in family)
- Responding to violence/trauma (historical and current)
- Relationship support/ improving family relationships
- Parenting support/communication strategies
- Health and wellness/exploring a preferred vision for a healthy lifestyle and care of self practices
- Child and youth mental health and well being
- Grief and loss
I offer a complimentary 20 minute consultation to all clients. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions about the services that I offer. **Online counselling services are now available.